★ Coach Wristlet

43627 Waverly Coated Canvas Wristlet

$89 inclusive of registered mail (Instock)

Lightweight and lighthearted in durable coated canvas,
Store the essentials, then grab it and go or clip it to a
bigger bag.
  • Coated canvas
  • Fabric lining
  • Zip-top closure
  • 12" strap with clip to attach to the inside of a larger bag, or to form a wrist strap
  • 6" (L) x 4" (H)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 10:37 PM / 0 comment(s) | add a comment. | TOP





♥ About Me ♥
♥ Welc0me t0 Monochrome-Magic! ♥

Monochrome-Magic was officially opened on 27th July 2010!

Send email t0 monochrome-magic@hotmail.com t0 0rder.

Be nice t0 me & I'll be twice as nice t0 y0u.

reliable stats


Please click on the advertisement


Tag as much as you want but please click on the advertisement =)



♥ Terms&Conditions ♥

1) NO changes or cancellation of orders!

2) I am not responsible for any lost of parcel, defects in any items. I will double check for any defects before they are sent out.

4) Once payment received, I will send out your items. Goods sold are NOT returnable NOT refundable NOT exchangable. Other unreasonable request will not be entertained.

5) Collection: via Normal/Registered mail/ I am not liable for any lost mail for that buyers who have chosen normal mail as their collection mode due to there are no tracking number available. Registered mail is highly recommended.
6) I have the rights to alter the terms and conditions without the need of giving prior notice.

7) Please email me at monochrome-magic@hotmail.com for any enquires, I will reply within 24 hours.

♥ My Banner ♥




♥ Links ♥

"blogname"